| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Okinoerabu in July is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in July is wettish. Around 190.8mm (7.5in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:26 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Okinoerabu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Okinoerabu, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Okinoerabu:
- Ushibuka, Japan - 545 kms (338.7 miles) NNE
- Akune, Japan - 531.6 kms (330.3 miles) NNE
- Miyakonojo, Japan - 530.3 kms (329.6 miles) NNE
- Aburatsu, Japan - 530.1 kms (329.4 miles) NNE
- Kagoshima, Japan - 491.9 kms (305.7 miles) NNE
- Makurazaki, Japan - 453.6 kms (281.8 miles) NNE
- Tanegashima, Japan - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) NNE
- Yakushima, Japan - 379.8 kms (236 miles) NNE
- Naze, Japan - 131.7 kms (81.8 miles) NE
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) SE